Grow Montana has successfully…
- Conducted and published nationally-recognized food system research;
- Collaborated with the Governor of Montana to host a 280-participant summit on food and agriculture;
- Launched the nation’s first ever FoodCorps, a team of Americorps volunteers developing local food programs in university and school (K-12) foodservices across Montana.
- Earned the national Good Neighbor Award from the NY–based Glynwood Center (previous winners include the Culinary Institute of America and Organic Valley); and
- Organized broad support to pass a wide range of policy solutions during each of Montana’s last five legislative sessions